Nhật ký thay đổi
Release Date : January 11 th, 2022
Yoast SEO 17.9 is now available ! Yoast SEO now comes with a keyphrase tracking tool powered by Wincher that lets you monitor your keyphrases, straight from the plugin ! Make sure to try out this new keyphrase tracking feature and let us know what you think. Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.9 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish !
Các tính năng được củng cố :
- Introduces a keyphrase position tracking tool that gives insight into how your content ranks in the search results. Powered by Wincher.
- Improves Japanese text analysis results by adding functionality to segment Japanese texts into sentences and words.
- Adapts relevant assessments to count text length in characters instead of words in Japanese.
- Completes the readability analysis for Japanese by adding the transition words and sentence beginnings assessments.
- Improves keyword detection for Japanese by adding a function words list.
- Adapts Keyphrase in title scoring criteria for Japanese: the exact match keyphrase is not required for Japanese unless the keyphrase is enclosed in double quotes.
- Disables the Keyphrase in slug assessment for Japanese due to currently being unable to match keyphrases written in Japanese characters in slugs written in Latin characters.
- Improves the accuracy of the Estimated Reading Time results for Japanese.
- Adapts the recommended meta description length and meta description preview limit for Japanese.
- Improves the Workouts overview for mobile screens.
- Makes sure we don’t output the same
sameAsURL twice on
- Adds “Blog Post” /
BlogPostingas a potential Schema
Những lỗi đã sửa:
Bạn đang đọc: Yoast SEO
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would be thrown when using PHP 8.1.
- Fixes a bug where the
og:image:typemeta would not be output correctly. Props to @dodomorandi.
- Fixes a bug where the incoming link count of a post would not return to zero if all incoming links were removed.
- Fixes a bug where the meta description would get trimmed to an empty string if the text doesn’t have any space. Props to @waviaei.
- Fixes a bug where Link keyphrase assessment would not find a match when the keyphrase is enclosed in double quotes.
- Fixes a bug where
tags with attributes in the text would not be converted to paragraph tags. As a result some long paragraphs in the text might not have been highlighted in the Paragraph length assessment.
- Improves compatibility with PHP 8.1 by adding validations and handling deprecations.
- Reverts the removal of the deprecated
- Changes the font size of the alerts from 14px to 13px.
Release Date: December 14th, 2021
Yoast SEO 17.8 is out now and ready for you to tải về. In this release, we fix a number of bugs and added a few enhancements for you to enjoy ! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.8 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish !
Các tính năng được củng cố:
- Improves the user direction in the configuration workout.
- Adds a sleep interval to the WP CLI index command to limit server load while this command is running. Props to roborourke.
Những lỗi đã sửa :
- Fixes a bug where on small screens the advanced setting’s search engine follow checkbox would have a misplaced center.
- Fixes a bug where the styling of the introduction dialog in Elementor would be broken due to changes in Elementor.
- Fixes a bug where the reading time functionality for languages other than English would incorrectly output English reading speed values.
- Fixes a bug where certain text strings in the Google, Facebook and Twitter previews would not be translated.
- Fixes a bug where the state of indexation was not persisted when switching between workouts and the workouts page.
- Fixes a bug where the Workouts page wouldn’t display translations.
- Fixes some styling issues in the configuration workout.
- Prevents SEO managers from changing the site description in the configuration workout.
- Optimizes and compresses several .png images to reduce their size. Props to lowwebtech.
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to the changelog on yoast.com .